Quality Assurance at Clarke International University
- Advise and
- Adhere to the standards
FUNCTIONS OF QA
- Advise units on setting and improvement of performance standards that are appropriate and relevant to the CIU;
- Coordinate internal and external evaluation of CIU and its programmes
- Link with external actors, in particular with professional and regulatory bodies, employers, students, community and alumni to raise the profile of the University.
- Ensure existence and implementation of an acceptable and robust system of examinations.
- Carry out quality assurance audits and advise CIU Deans appropriately.
Checking for duplication and plagiarism in student research papers and advising accordingly.
Monitoring of teaching and learning and examination processes at CIU
Coordinating the evaluation process of courses and staff by students at the end of every semeste
Conducting QA update workshops/sessions for staff and students to sensitize the CIU community on Quality issues
Preparing CIU for external evaluations in response to National council for higher education requirements
Meet our Staff
Florence Wamuyu Githinji
Quality Assurance Officer
Clarke International University(CIU) (2014 to date)
Graduated from Kyambogo University(KYU) (2018-2022) with a degree in Arts and Social Sciences
We are accepting applications for all courses.
Visit Our Campuses
- Kawagga Close, off Kalungi Road, Muyenga Block 244 | Plot 8244 Bukasa Kyadondo
- P.O.Box 7782 Kampala-Uganda